1. Log in to Zoom.
2. In the navigation sidebar, select Reports.
3. Select Usage.
4. Use the date pickers to select the meeting date range you want, and select Search.
5. When you have found the meeting you want, select the number in the Participants column.
6. Zoom will display the name of each participant in the meeting you selected, along with the times they joined and left the meeting. You may export the list of meeting participants as a .csv file for your records.
- The .csv file will include each participant's name, as they entered it when they joined the meeting. You can also see the times they joined and left the meeting, and the duration of the meeting (in minutes) for each participant.
- Users who disconnect or leave and return to the meeting may show multiple attentiveness scores.