As a precaution against the COVID-19 outbreak, TED University is planning to conduct all courses through an online platform.
Moodle Learning Management System and Zoom Video Conferencing System will be the tool for supporting online courses. Moodle will be supporting courses for sharing course materials, homework assignments, announcements and quizzes while Zoom will be used for interactive online web conferences as a replacement for classroom education.
Features of Zoom Video Conferencing System Business License are;
- High quality video, audio, screen sharing and stability of the connection
- Device and OS parity: the same features and functionality available on both laptops (Windows and Mac) and mobile devices
- One-touch to start or join meetings
- Easy chat and presence functionality
- Mobile collaboration with co-annotation
- Up to 300 attendees can participate in Zoom meetings
- Learn more about zoom features